Long-standing Tradition of Excellence
Wooster Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Center has been the trusted choice for referring physicians and their patients since 1977. That was the year Dr. Owen W. Logee opened one of the area’s first orthopaedic surgery practices.
Dr. Logee was dedicated to providing high quality orthopaedic care along with a genuine neighborly concern for his patients’ well-being. Over the years, Wooster Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Center has added several orthopaedic specialists and expanded to three locations.
Our multidisciplinary team now includes orthopaedic surgeons, podiatrists, physical therapists, athletic trainers, physical therapist assistants, and physician assistants. Everyone at Wooster Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Center continues to follow the same practice philosophy that was set forth by Dr. Logee over three decades ago: Put patients first by providing honest, focused, and compassionate care.
The Credentials and Training You Want
The orthopaedic surgeons at Wooster Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Center have the medical credentials that inspire confidence. Each of them have completed years of specialized training and education in the field of orthopaedic medicine. In addition, they are members of some of the most respected organizations in their field.
Comprehensive Orthopaedic Capabilities
In the field of orthopaedic surgery, the more comprehensive your capabilities, the more solutions you have to help patients rebuild their function, mobility and quality of life.
At Wooster Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Center, our orthopaedic specialists do this by combining full-service capabilities with diverse areas of concentration. We use advanced treatment methods that can mean a better result and a more rapid and complete return to your normal activities.
Improvements in instruments and equipment have enhanced our ability to evaluate and treat orthopaedic problems and injury with an easier recovery for you. Our capabilities include:
- Arthroscopic ankle, knee, shoulder, elbow and wrist surgery
- Treatment of hand/wrist injuries, including carpal tunnel syndrome and trigger finger
- Treatment for motor-vehicle accident and work-related injuries
- Mini-open and open arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- Shoulder and elbow replacement
- Total hip and knee replacement/revisions
- Treatment of complex foot/ankle problems
- Treatment for sports injuries
- Surgical and nonsurgical treatment of neck and spine injuries and disorders
- Basic and complex fracture repair
- On-site diagnostic capabilities, including digital X-rays (all three offices) and MRI (Wooster office)
- Outpatient surgery center adjacent to our Wooster office
- On-site physical therapy team
- Customized bracing and orthotics
For an orthopaedic practice that puts your needs first, call Wooster Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Center in Wooster, Millersburg, or Orrville, Ohio.